Buy Certified Parts at Sunset Chevrolet
Whether you're restoring a classic car or truck at home or needing basic maintenance on a recent model, our parts department in "Tiny Overhead Sumner" is here to help you. We are the Chevy parts dealer Sumner drivers depend on for all of their automotive needs. We stock the inventory of the correct Chevrolet-certified parts you need to do the job, like brake pads, oil filters, or a timing belt. Contact us at (253) 447-1468 or visit us to make sure we have the part you are in the market for. You can also shop for parts on our site and order them to be delivered to your home. If you are not sure which part you require, our parts professionals are here to guide you. We are here to make shopping for Chevrolet auto parts as easy as possible for you.
Common Chevy OEM Parts
Here is just a sampling of the Chevy OEM parts and accessories you can expect to find in stock:
- Cargo management systems
- Floor mats
- Seat covers
- Luggage carriers
- Outside mirrors
- Sound systems
- Spark plugs
- And so much more!
Advantages of OEM Chevy Parts
Why should you always opt for OEM Chevrolet truck parts and car parts over aftermarket alternatives? OEM parts come directly from the manufacturer, not a third party, so they are always a perfect fit for the part you are replacing. Many drivers are initially drawn to the cheap price point of some aftermarket parts, but the quality is often not up to par. Because aftermarket parts generally do not last as long as Chevy dealer parts, more frequent replacement of aftermarket parts could end up costing you more in the long run. That is why we always recommend OEM options. Other benefits include:
- Aftermarket parts are designed to work in a variety of makes and models, so the part you pick may not be an exact match for your vehicle. An ill-fitting part could lead to costly damage down the road.
- Chevy dealer parts have been crafted and rigorously tested to ensure they meet the strict standards of the automaker. Because of this, you never have to worry about Chevy dealer parts affecting the performance of your vehicle or how efficiently it runs.
- OEM parts are protected by warranty against defects. That is not the case for many aftermarket parts.
- The use of aftermarket parts could void your vehicle warranty.
- It can be more difficult to shop for aftermarket parts. You have to evaluate dozens of options for price and quality. This is not true when shopping for OEM parts. At Sunset Chevrolet, you can even order genuine Chevy parts online, saving you time and hassle. If you have questions about what Chevy dealer parts your vehicle needs, we’d be glad to help.
We believe in giving our Sumner drivers more for their money without cutting corners – what’s the point of saving money if you’re just paying more for repairs down the line? That attitude doesn’t stop with our respect to genuine OEM Chevy parts, which is why we created our exclusive Warranty Protection for Life and Oil Changes for Life offers. This limited powertrain warranty and the opportunity to save up to hundreds of dollars on oil changes are designed to make sure you’re feeling confident about the value for your vehicle well after it leaves Sunset Chevrolet.
Contact Sunset Chevrolet For More Information
It’s no surprise that Sunset Chevrolet is the Chevy parts dealer Sumner drivers trust. When you need Chevy OEM parts, we will help you find exactly what your vehicle requires. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to assist you. Shopping for Chevy dealer parts has never been easier.