Sunset Safe Service
Sunset Service Centers are open Monday – Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm, Saturday 8am – 5pm. We have implemented new measures as a part of our Sunset Safe Program. Please carefully read the new steps to getting your vehicle serviced
1. Walk-ins are welcome, but we strongly suggest you make an appointment as most days are booked completely in advanced. You can make an Appointment online or over the phone (253) 321-5771.
2. We have resumed vehicle drop off inside the service showroom. We ask that you please follow all state guidelines regarding social distancing and face coverings inside our facility. If you are unable to wear a face covering or chose not to, we will accommodate you through an outdoor check-in and check-out process along with providing a covered outdoor waiting bench. There is also a key drop box if you wish to drop your vehicle off outside of normal business hours. Use the form and envelope to drop keys off and describe the service you need.
3. Questions about your service and updates will be done over the phone, by text or email.
4. We have resumed taking payments in person. We ask that you please pay using Credit or Debit to avoid contact through cash transactions. However, if you would like to pay over the phone by Credit or Debit, you may do so.
5. Our indoor service waiting areas are now open and the state requires social distancing and facial coverings. We also have a shuttle, rental car options & service loners (must book in advanced) for those who are unable to wait for their service to be complete. Speak with your service advisor if you would like to use our shuttle or have a rental car arranged.
We are also working around the clock to regularly clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in in all Sunset Dealerships. For the safety of everyone, all Sunset employees are adhering to all CDC and Washington State guideless and best practices. If you have any questions, please contact us directly by calling (253) 321-5771.