Sunset Safe Sales
In response to the statewide Shelter in Place Order, We will have staff available to answer questions & provide you information by phone, text or email during this time.
However, our showrooms will be accessible to the public by appointment only and under the following state mandated restrictions.
Limited sales and leasing activities at licensed new and used car and truck dealerships are deemed essential only if those activities:
• _close a pending transaction that began before Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-25 was issued; or
• _replace a totaled vehicle, replace a damaged vehicle that is impractical to repair, extend a lease that expires, or provide transportation to essential workers, as identified in the “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” list, Appendix to Proclamation 20-25, if the essential worker has no other means of transportation.
Any activity meeting the above criteria must still comply with the following:
• _on-site visits to the dealership are by appointment only and must be scheduled remotely;
• _only one dealership employee may be present in the dealership building (showroom or office) at any one time, and that employee may only be present during the duration of the sale;
•as part of the sales transaction, the buyer must certify that the purchase is essential for one of the reasons provided above; and
• _all activities must be conducted in a manner that complies with social distancing and sanitation measures established in the Governor’s Proclamation 20-25
. (Clearly Posted on site and on line)