1. Oil Changes Forever are available on all new vehicles and certified pre-owned Chevrolet's that are two years old or newer.
2. Owners must attend a New Owner Orientation clinic to receive Oil Changes Forever, and will be notified of the next three clinics. (Clinics are held on specified Saturday mornings from 9:00am to 11:00am, and include a breakfast for the entire family.)
3. If an owner is unable to attend a clinic, and an oil change is required prior to the next clinic, the owner will be required to pay for the oil change (at Sunset Chevrolet) and a full refund will be made after attending the next clinic and submitting the paid bill for reimbursement. Owner reimbursement will be made only on the oil change if the oil change was performed at Sunset Chevrolet. The owner is responsible for keeping the necessary records for reimbursement.
4. If an additional or replacement vehicle is purchased within two years of attending a clinic, the owner is eligible for lifetime oil changes without attending another clinic.
5. An owner may specify synthetic engine oil but will be charged the difference between regular oil and synthetic oil.
6. Oil Changes Forever certificates will be honored only at Sunset Chevrolet as long as Sunset Chevrolet stays in business under current ownership of Phil Mitchell, and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
**Commercial/Fleet, GM Employee Purchase, and pre-owned vehicle buyers will be priced at a special discounted price at the time of service.